Foundations is now accepting submissions. All papers must meet the following criteria:
- Must have been written while pursuing an undergraduate degree. Papers written as an undergraduate may be submitted until two years past the month of graduation.
- International submissions are accepted but all submissions must be written in English.
- Must have a historical theme (includes anthropology, art history, classics, economics, political science, etc.)
- Must be unpublished.
- Must employ primary sources and complete bibliographic information.
- Must be typed in 12-point Times New Roman font, double-spaced, and titled.
- Must be between 12 and 65 pages, not including endnotes.
Please submit all papers as e-mail attachments along with an abstract no longer than 100 words in Microsoft Word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the abstract in the paper and not as a separate document. All papers are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the academic year and the summer. Authors are kindly requested to provide the following data in the body of the e-mail, not in the manuscript: name, school attended, graduation year, and e-mail address.